How Does Fastin Work?
Q. How is Fastin™ taken?
A. Delivered in easy to swallow tablets, Fastin™ is taken twice daily, preferably one (1) an hour after breakfast and one (1) after lunch. Doctors note: Fastin™ will work regardless of the timing of the dosage. This is only to try to establish a consistent time to take Fastin™.
Q. How long do I need to take Fastin™?
A. Fastin™ should be taken until your desired weight loss goals are met. The ultimate duration is entirely dependent upon the amount of weight you need to lose.
Q. Who should or should not use Fastin™?
A. Fastin™ is intended to help women and men who have difficulty losing weight. Unlike prescription medications, Fastin™ will work regardless of the amount of weight you need to lose. Fastin™ has a strong record of safety and is virtually safe for all people. If you are pregnant or lactating you should not take Fastin™.
Q. What are the major effects of Fastin™?
- Increases the Metabolic Rate, Promoting Thermogenesis (The Burning of Stored Body Fat).
- Increases the Release of Norepinephrine and Dopamine for Dramatic Weight Loss.
- Promotes Extreme Energy and Does Not Cause the “Jitters.”
Fastin™ brings forth a trifecta of advancements in the fat loss arena:
- a sophisticated manufacturing process that utilizes a dual delivery system technology for specific control of rapid and sustained release of its active compounds.
- a proprietary active compound formulation that trumps the existing field of fat loss compounds and puts even ephedra in the back seat.
- a novel approach to fat loss through triggering fat cell death (apoptosis).
This amazing compound is probably the cleanest stimulant ever researched, and it is naturally present in human fluids and tissues. Although categorized as a stimulant, it has the remarkable ability to simulate the central nervous system without causing nervousness or the jittery feeling. Phenylethylamine is found in chocolate and is responsible for its effects on mood, appetite, and sense of well-being.